Lamb and Spinach Sliders with Hatch Chiles and Corn
Juicy and tender Lamb Sliders with just a little kick! Hatch Chile salsa and corn make these extra special, topped with cheese and a citrusy spinach salad.
Servings 6 -8 sliders
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 cup Melissa's Hatch Chile salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen roasted corn kernals
- 1/2 cup grated Mexican cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6-8 slider buns
- for the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Melissa's Hatch chile powder
- 2 tablespoons Tangerine and Hatch Chile Not Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix the salsa and corn into the ground lamb until well incorporated into the meat.
Form each patty with about 1/2 cup of the meat mixture.
In a skillet or on the grill, cook the lamb patties one one side until browned.
Turn the patties over and cook to desired doneness.
Season as desired with salt and pepper.
Top with 1 tablespoon of grated cheese.
Toast or grill the slider buns.
For the salad, toss the baby spinach leaves with the dressing.
Place one patty on each bun and top with spinach salad.