Roasted Corn Salad
This salad is quick and easy to prepare, perfect for a barbecue or a picnic!
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice I juiced 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen roasted corn I used Trader Joe's brand
- 2 cans 15 oz of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped (I used Gourmet Garden lightly dried cilantro)
- chopped avocado optional
Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
In a salad bowl stir together the corn, pinto beans, bell pepper, green onions, and cilantro.
Pour the dressing over the salad and stir together until the salad is coated with dressing.
Add chopped avocado on top. (optional)
Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.