Creamy Three-Potato Salad
This creamy potato salad has three varieties of potatoes: Red, Klondike Rose, and Klondike Gold Dust, but you can use any potato you like!
Servings 12 servings
- 12 medium Idaho potatoes boiled until tender and thinly sliced (cut in quarters to hasten cooking)
- 1 onion peeled and finely chopped
- 5 celery stalks finely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup good mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1//4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Slice the cooked potatoes into a mixing bowl with the hardboiled eggs, onion, and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sour cream, and ranch dressing.
Pour the dressing onto the potatoes, eggs, onion and celery.
Top with green onions, salt, pepper, paprika.
Stir until all the ingredients are coated with the dressing and the seasonings are well distributed.