Zucchini and Ham with Mac 'n Cheese
Use fresh summer squash with bits of ham and leftover mac 'n cheese to make this creamy comfort food!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash thinly sliced
- 5 slices of deli ham chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups of prepared mac 'n cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Italian blend cheeses
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the squash and sauté until tender, 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the ham and the mac 'n cheese and let them warm up.
Season with salt and pepper, and stir.
Sprinkle with Italian cheeses.